Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WEDNESDAY - Jan 28, 2009

Jim Miller

Jim Miller is a cook and cookoff organizer from Lake Ariel,PA. He is the
nicest guy and has had a string of bad health issues. I'm sure he'd love to
hear from his chili friends as it will brighten his day.
From: "Scott Miller
Hi Mike,
I just wanted to let you guys know that Jimmy is in the hospital in
Philly. PA. He has been the hospital closer to home for a few days and the just
transferred him to Philly. last night. He is having problems with his heart
and they are either going to do a defib. type of device or a transplant
depending upon a donor heart being available. They also want to do the
kidney transplant at the same time so the old parts don't damage the new
ones. He is in good spirits but is very tired. We are not sure when all this
will be done or how long he will be there yet we are still waiting for more
info from the doctors and I will pass along any info I get to you. If you
want to give him a call his number is (215)762-6740. This is direct to his
room and I know he would appreciate hearing from you. I there are any
questions you think I can can answer please feel free to call me at
(203)554-3541. If you could pass the info. about Jim's condition to his
friends in the chili world I would appreciate it and so would he.
.

Thanks alot.
Michael Freedman

.

.

.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home