Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wednesday - June 14, 2006

Santa Ana Boys and Girls Club Cook-off - Mike Stewart

I’m sure that there has been an enormous response to my request for judges to the upcoming event. Unfortunately I neglected to publish my e-mail address in order to receive the enthusiastic replies from the judging community. So, please, if you would like to judge at the Cook-off, please e-mail me at Baja_chili@hotmail.com. Thanks for your support.

.

.

Arizona Back to Backs (Flagstaff & Payson)

Calling for more COOKS, we need RED and VERDE and SALSA. Both are ICS World Qualifiers, Flagstaff(Route 66 Regional) and Payson(Arizona State) June 18 & 19

.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

Tell your other Chilihead Friends about the BLOG and how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home