Friday, October 13, 2006

FRIDAY - October 13, 2006

"Airline travel with propane stoves". From Jim Stoddard
I have received an email from Frontier Airlines customer
service. They said that propane stoves are accepted aboard their
aircraft. I have included it on my website under "Links" and
"Airline travel with propane stoves". I have updated a few
links. You can access my website from this BLOG on the right side of
the screen.
.
.
.
UTAH STATE - Oct 21 is FAST APPROACHING, are you ready?.
.
.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

Tell your other Chilihead Friends about the BLOG and how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home