Friday, August 15, 2008

FRIDAY - Aug 15, 2008

Thank You - Lois Dalbis

I just wanted to thank everyone for their out pouring of love and concern in the loss of my husband Tony Dalbis.

Thank you for all that came to share in the celebration of Tony life. It was a great way for us all to say goodbye to him.

Also thanks for all the many many cards and calls. He was so well loved and will be missed so very very much.

I must say that my chili family has been great and so helpful to me in this awful time of my life.

May God be with you all.

Lois Dalbis

.

.

.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

Tell your other Chilihead Friends about the BLOG and how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home