Sunday, February 01, 2009

SUNDAY - Feb 1, 2009

Jack Ware
.
To my friends, my dad's friends and chili companions,
.
I'm sad to say that my father passed away peacefully late Saturday nite, 1/31/09, at his retirement home in Sterling, Va. My brother Don and I were there at his side. He did not suffer and passed away peacefully. The cause of death was complications resulting from Parkinson's disease.
.
His wishes are to be cremated immediately and then a family service and burial at Jefferson Barracks Military Cemetary in St. Louis. I will be working on those plans, and tending to the zillion things that must be done over the next few weeks.
.
I also want to apoligize to you all for not staying in touch as I should, the rapid decline of the last few months, especially recently, as simply kept me out of touch with just about everyone. Please accept my apologies.
.
With much gratitude, Ken Ware (a.k.a. Kenny)

.

Jack Ware, more Info

Jack cooked and ran cook offs in the Mmephis area for many years. He cooked at the ICS World Championship and the CASI International Championship many times.

Condelences can be sent to:

Ken Ware –

521 Elk Run Estates Drive

Harper's Ferry, West Virginia 25425

.

A memorial will be established at a later date.

.

From Kim Eckley and Wes & Ginny Carlson

.

.

.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home