Monday, June 29, 2009

MONDAY - June 29, 2009

MORE COOKS CORNERS
Now that I am sufficiently rested from this past weekend, I would like to add to the blurb I put out about Cook's Corner's and say a special thank you to Carol & Dave Hancock for coming to the cookoff and for breaking the tie we had for second place on the red chili table. It was nice to see them both.
Don Hammes would like to give a great big thank you to Rhonda (Manager of Cooks Corner) for all her special support and help in making this a SUPER GREAT CHILI COOKOFF for the Cooks. Also to Thank ALL the Cooks and Judges that drove a great distance to support this event, THANKS
Also for those of you who don't know, Marge is my older Sister. I assume everyone knows her since she has been around from the beginning. She is my only sibling. She shows up at a chili cookoff every so often.
Bobbie Gaul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home