Friday, July 07, 2006

FRIDAY - July 7, 2006

Old Miners Regional Chili Cookoff in Big Bear,Ca
Just a reminder that next weekend is the Old Miners Regional Chili Cookoff in Big Bear,Ca on July 15. This Event is greatly supported by the community,with more than 20 local cooks competing.For More information,Please check out the Flyer on The ICS site,or feel free to contact me at chililover@verizon.net.if You would like to judge,I would love to have you,,so let me know.
Thanks,
Mark Sweeney
.
.
Laughlin Regional & Nevada State
Hi Chilihead Friends
We as in Sonny, Karen & myself just recieved the new Flyers
for our cookoff iin Jan."07".Any one wants me to send out the
flyer just let me know by e-mailing me your address or call me
at 775-727-9790. Sonny & Karen will also be handing out the flyers
the next few months.
We are looking forward to a great cook off {as always} & I hope you all
show your support for Gary & Sonny as your CHIEF JUDGES. Again Patty
is giving us Good room rates & "we will be outside"
Any questions you may have Please call me & again THANKS for your support
the past years & looking forward to seeing you Again

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL COOKING AT THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
MUCH Love
Desert Dawn
775-727-9790
.
I forgot to tell you the Best Part!!!
Sonny has changed his Prize money
To $1,000 for 1st place on Red Chili &
2nd to 5th place being $400 $300 $200 & $100.
Also I will try not to cheat on our drag race this year.
(I did say try)
Love Ya
Desert Dawn
.
.
=========================================
If you have an article for posting to Dick's Chili World BLOG, they should be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com
=========================================
Tell your Chilihead Friends about the BLOG and how it works.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home