Thursday, June 14, 2007

THURSDAY - June 14, 2007

Ontario is June 23!

It's only a week away and so far we have 12 Red, 11 Verde, and only 3
salsa.
.
If you registered on line, Valerie knows you're coming. If you mailed your
registration in, she might not...so just e-mail her at
valerie@placeconcorde.org to confirm.
.
Friday night cooks' party at my house. If you need directions, e-mail me at
chilidog@windsor.igs.net and I'll reply. Apologies, I've lost all your
addresses when my computer crashed.
.
Richard Chauvin
.
.
.
.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

Tell your other Chilihead Friends about the BLOG and how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home