Tuesday, January 30, 2007

TUESDAY - January 30, 2007

2006 World Championship Chili Cookoff DVD Video Set
.
For many years now I have been videoing the WCCC. I would make copies of the videos and put them on videocassette for the winners of the world. As I've gotten a little more sophisticated I start putting them on DVDs, I now have a digital video camera (Canon G2 media quality.) This year I have produced a DVD set of two. I would like to make them available to anyone who would like one, they are not exactly professionally done. As I video these while attending to other duties as site coordinator for the WCCC. I spend several days editing the video and as a result there is 96 minutes of video. I am however going to have to charge a fee of $10 for the set of two. This will include shipping handling and all the other stuff you hear about. So if you are interested send a check or money order for $10, no credit cards I'm not that sophisticated.
.
Make check payable to:
Willma Maehl (now you know who handles money at my house)
920 Looking Glass Lane
Las Vegas, Nevada. 89110
.
Important: DVDs have several formats, all of the newer DVD players cover these formats. If you have an older player it may not work on it. If that happens we will refund your money.
If you have any questions you can e-mail me at:
chiliheadjim@aol.com
.
Thanks, Capt. Jim Maehl
.
.
.
.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

Tell your other Chilihead Friends about the BLOG and how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home