Thursday, April 24, 2008

THURSDAY - April 24, 2008

MARIA AUSTIN
Dear Friends and Fam-Lee
Maria Austin, passed away 4-22-08.
Maria was loved by all, and she loved everyone. Her main goal in life was to make sure her Fam-Lee and Friends knew the Lord. She is in Heaven now and not suffering the pains of illness. She fought hard for 100 days and finally succumbed to her illnesses. She will be missed by me, the Fam-Lee and friends we have met through the years. I loved her very much. Please pray for me and my Family. Thank You for all the prayers, thoughts, calls and cards through the Past 100 days. They meant so much to my family and myself.
.
Funeral Arrangements
.
Mt. View Mortuary and Cemetery
570 E. Highland Ave.
San Bernardino, Ca. 92404
(909) 882-2943
.
Tuesday 4-29-08
Viewing between 5pm and 8pm
.
Wednesday
Funeral at 2pm
.
Love you all
Mike
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home