Wednesday, October 10, 2007

WEDNESDAY - October 10, 2007

MESSAGE OF THANKS from
2007 ICS WORLD'S CHAMPION
.
JERRY BUMA
.
Winning the WCCC a painful experience.
Getting out of bed this morning I was hit by pains in my neck, shoulders, arms and chest. It took a few minutes but I realized it was caused by all the hugs I gave and received from all of you that came up to see me after the cookoff Sunday, the friends I've know for a long time and the new ones I was so fortunate to just meet. Wow, what a great pain. I hope it never goes away. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you again and please keep the hugs and happiness coming when or wherever that may be. luvya Jerry 2007WC boomasrevenge@netzero.net
.
.
.
.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

Tell your other Chilihead Friends about the BLOG and how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home