Wednesday, December 17, 2008

(no subject)

LAUGHLIN Back 2 Backs JANUARY 2009
.
Hi Chili Heads
Patty is trying to warm up the rooms in Laughlin for our Chili Cook Off.
I sure hope all you chili people can make it as you have in the past.
We will have Booth & Showmenship this year because some of you
really want to have some fun. I think that is GREAT!!!!.
I'm asking for some Chili Judges to let me know if you are coming
out. I know the times are tough but the chili heads always make sure
that you will have a good time & I'm sure the tasting will be awesome.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Gary & Dawn
.
.
PS: Since we are having some COLD weather, Is anyone interested in Racing Snowmobiles on a CLOSED COURSE on the River, Contest Weekend ??
.
.
.

============================

If you have articles for posting to Dicks Chili World BLOG, they can be emailed to GWTWChili@aol.com

============================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home